To tell the camera where and how large the projection is, you must first calibrate it. Therefore you use the Camera-Crop-page.
- Connect the beamer to your laptop
- Connect your webcam, or point your laptop-webcam to the wall
- Point the beamer to the same wall and switch it on
- Accept access to use your webcam
- On the Camera-Crop-page, use your mouse to drag a rectangular shape exactly over the beamer-surface.
- Then click on "Back". That's it! And do not move your setup now, else you need to re-callibrate
Interactive Wall Projection
FREE OPENSOURCE DIY
PARTS: usb webcam, laptop with hdmi | beamer (3000 > Ansilumen) | yellow-pink balls | wall (without yellow and purple colours)
- POINT THE BEAMER and tape the
- USB-WEBCAM above the lens
- CALIBRATE BEAMER + CAMERA HERE [ wait for the black frame ]
- PICK YELLOW & PINK BALLS
- CHOOSE A GAME
- PLAY AND HAVE FUN!!
NOTE 1: Usb-cams absorb light very differently.
Best light-situation: dusky room.
NOTE 2: Projection needs a webcam and a browser with webcam enabled. So this web-projection is not useful on mobile devices.
Inspired on Magic Xylophone by Soundstep and great contribution from Ganima.nl!
Drop your purple objects in virtual water...
Which team drives out the most ghosts?
Raoul | MuurProjectie
+31 (0)6 14 657 653
Powered by CreativeHubs.nl